API & Developers

thumbnail image

WELCOME!

Join this group to talk about technical setup and configuration for Act-On.

Please note: Act-On does not review or respond to all messages. 

Latest Discussions

• Hi all! I hope you can help me out with this topic.  We are looking for a calculator tool, which has the possibility to connect (via API) with Act-On. We heared about Thrive quiz builder but that one does not connect with Act-On.  Thanks a lot in advance!  ...

• Thanks for this again. I'd nailed down the interactions with the API but just went back and read this introduction to APIs. Certainly good information to have, and a welcome understanding of the terminology and acronyms one sees. ------------------------------ ...

• Hi all, I'm looking for an example of a C# call to the Act-On API for updating an optout list.  The docs. specify a CSV is required as opposed to a string, and not sure how the filepath is passed. Thanks in advance! Graham ------------------------------ ...

• Hi @Michelle W I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with programs. Your best course of action will be to engage with our Support organization who can investigate the specific program that is behaving in an unexpected way.​ Thanks, ------------------------------ ...

• We are exploring the Salesforce Connect product as an add-on to our SF CRM.  It will allow us to view external data (customer purchases and course usage info stored in AzureDB) as though we have copied them to our SF org (this is done via API calls).  ...

• Hi there, Does anyone have - or know of c# .net examples for making some simple api calls such as 'get list' with the unirest assemblies? I thought I would be able to (fairly simply) use SQLCLR and HttpWebRequest, only to realize that the results are ...

• Hello Everyone, I was wondering if someone has some code examples in Python for the update-merge-list API. Somehow I can't get it to work, and I am most likely making a dumb fault in the parameters or headers somewhere. It keeps throwing a: The request ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Forms and Email

Hey Mike! You would need to use Act-On's formcap.min.js script. The code can be found here: https://university.act-on.com/Product_Features/Content/Forms/Publishing_Forms/Posting_External_Forms_to_Act-On_with_Custom_Code Act-On Software ...