API & Developers

thumbnail image

WELCOME!

Join this group to talk about technical setup and configuration for Act-On.

Please note: Act-On does not review or respond to all messages. 

Latest Discussions

• Hey Mike! You would need to use Act-On's formcap.min.js script. The code can be found here: https://university.act-on.com/Product_Features/Content/Forms/Publishing_Forms/Posting_External_Forms_to_Act-On_with_Custom_Code Act-On Software ...

• Hi There, I am getting {\"errorCode\":10002,\"message\":\"Poorly formatted upload specs\"} this error whiel try to uploadspecs of csv format. below is the sample code that i am trying to implement in C# code... Request you to please let me know what ...

• Again,  I took me awhile to figure this out and suddenly it started working properly so I don't know what I changed that fixed it.  If I knew I would post it here but my script is now working. thanks ------------------------------ Darrell Cunningham ...

• Hi all, One more question about sending emails through the API.   I've now got everything working but when I create my send email script I want to be able to add suppression lists to it. I can add 1 suppression list but if I try to add multiples I don't ...

• Pretty much exactly what the subject says...on occasion, I do end up having to send emails "to specific people" from a previous email's report (ex: send to the people that clicked x). It's rare to do it outside of an automation program, but when I need ...

• Hi, I am trying to upsert an existing list within Act-on. I create a csv file and create a set of upload specs, but I get back error 10088, "At least one specified merge column is missing from the uploaded file". Upon closer inspection of the list within ...

• Hi all is there a way to turn off ACt-Ons Default CSS when sending emails.  Ic reate my own html emails but when it sends the emails it adds in its own css and messes up the look of my email.  I am creating emails using the API Here is the CSS acton ...

• Seems that the limit is actually 20 requests per  minute . These two limitations, taken together, significantly complicate my use case (which is just a simple web form that submits to Act-On). Now it seems that I'll have to set up a queue to throttle ...