API & Developers

thumbnail image

WELCOME!

Join this group to talk about technical setup and configuration for Act-On.

Please note: Act-On does not review or respond to all messages. 

Latest Discussions

• Hi all! I hope you can help me out with this topic.  We are looking for a calculator tool, which has the possibility to connect (via API) with Act-On. We heared about Thrive quiz builder but that one does not connect with Act-On.  Thanks a lot in advance!  ...

• Profile Picture

Sugar CRM

Does anyone have experience getting opportunities from Sugar to flow into Act-On for email campaigns. ------------------------------ Mike Rich SiteLock ------------------------------

• Hi  Graham, You're absolutely right, the Email Template ID works for that value. You can also use a Draft or a Message ID. Essentially this function lets you "send an email based on X", where X is an Email Template, a Draft Email, or a Previously Sent ...

• Apologies, not sure why so many, glad the problem was resolved. Regards ------------------------------ Tatiana Lea Learning Consultant, Act-On Software ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Column spacing

Hi @Barb Montanye I hope you have found an answer to your question however if not, I have created a short screencast on showing how to put padding between 2 columns. https://www.screencast.com/t/UhSicZ2orDx Regards Tatiana ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Graham,  Sorry for the delay on this response. That's 100% correct. There is no option in the API to send an email do a single contact. You may want to cross post into the Product Suggestions forum for a feature request on that capability. Act-On ...

• Hello, There is already a Support Ticket with the Act-On Team regarding this issue, but I was wondering if we are the only users who experience this. Maybe there is already an answer or solution somewhere on the Community! This is our current workflow: ...

• Hi Dani, Thanks for asking. The page you've referenced is the hub for our API documentation. If you're looking for something specific, let me know and I will try my best to locate an answer, but all of the available endpoints should be listed there. ...