API & Developers

thumbnail image

WELCOME!

Join this group to talk about technical setup and configuration for Act-On.

Please note: Act-On does not review or respond to all messages. 

Latest Discussions

• Hi all! I hope you can help me out with this topic.  We are looking for a calculator tool, which has the possibility to connect (via API) with Act-On. We heared about Thrive quiz builder but that one does not connect with Act-On.  Thanks a lot in advance!  ...

• Hi, I am trying to interact act-on form with jQuery, however It is not working. I have created act-on form and embedded that form in our website. Now I am trying to manipulate form input fields with jQuery. Such as, In my act-on form I have ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Form ID

Hi Sadeem, There are ways to set up similar processes in Act-On, although they vary a bit from your desired implementation (and none of them involve the API). To get iterated numbers on form submissions, you'll want to run a list maintenance program ...

• Hello! I'm not sure if you have learned how to do this, but I have a process that I use for Google Fonts in my emails here in Act-On that I would love to share! Here is a screenshot of how I set up my Act-On Stationery. You will see the Google Font ...

• Hi Veronica - thanks so much for sharing. I for one have not seen the calc() function in CSS ever before, so it's great to know how that can work for mobile-friendly emails. I've made a note about this so that I can update our Act-On University documentation ...

• OK, I use the endpoint which you specify in your documentation: curl -X POST 'https://restapi.actonsoftware.com/api/1/message/t-0001/send?senderemail=support@act-on.net&sendername=ActOn%20Support&sendtoids=l-001b&when=1548054309000&subject=Testing%20API%20Sends' ...

• Thank you Andrew for your reply. I appreciate the concerns regarding the IP being hit and the response did clear up the confusion regarding approval. From the correspondence that was shared with me between my client and the compliance department, it ...

• Sorry, wrong thread. ------------------------------ Graham Blandford ------------------------------