API & Developers

thumbnail image

WELCOME!

Join this group to collaborate, share, and learn from other developers. This space is for you to connect and discuss. 

KEY RESOURCES
View Act-On User Guides
Setup Technical Requirements
Integrating with 3rd Party Applications

Latest Discussions

• Hi Sarah! Is there an error when you try and save the triggers? What happens? On lines 73 and 74 there's a spot for you to enter your username and password for your dev and live accounts. After you get things running smoothly in your dev account, all ...

• Hi, I want to send new leads to a Google Sheet using the External API call step in the Automated prohgram builder. It feels like this should be possible with this step. Only i cannot find exatcly what i have to fill in for the different items. First ...

• Hey everyone! It's a shame that Google's Data Studio and Act-On don't integrate (yet). At our firm, we use DS for reporting on our campaigns heavily . So to get the two working together I wrote a script in Google Apps Script to import Act-On data into ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Subscribers API

Hi Eduards, You can manage the subscription opt-in/out state by using the set of Subscription APIs found in the Contact API:  http://developer.act-on.com/documentation/contact-api/ With these endpoints, you can: Get the account subscription categories ...

1 person recommends this.
  • I use buttons.cm which has better compatibility across clients than the built in act-on buttons. Make sure to put the output code in the 'custom' content block in the act-on builder not the rich text one. Ben Hadman ...

1 person recommends this.
  • My company is still very new to Act-On and wanted to manually enter in customer information that was submitted via pen and paper at an event to an Act-On form. We've created multiple versions of the same form using both classic and labs, even used a pre-existing ...

• Hello, How can I Make the ACT-ON JSP button to open the Activity History JSP page in VB6 by using cookie in Internet Explorer. ? Do i have to create my own button for this ? ------------------------------ Amritpal Sian ---------------------------- ...

• we need to capture the geolocation data from acton and put this info into a hidden field inside an acton labs form how can we capture the geolocation data from acton into a hidden field inside a acton form ...