API & Developers

thumbnail image

WELCOME!

Join this group to talk about technical setup and configuration for Act-On.

Please note: Act-On does not review or respond to all messages. 

Latest Discussions

• Hi all! I hope you can help me out with this topic.  We are looking for a calculator tool, which has the possibility to connect (via API) with Act-On. We heared about Thrive quiz builder but that one does not connect with Act-On.  Thanks a lot in advance!  ...

• Is there a way to override the subject parameter when using the send a message API when I am using template message and iscustom is set to 'N'? The API docs clearly state that the subject parameter is only observed when iscustom is set true. An alternative ...

• Hi, I currently work on a Modx site and have created an events page with a form. I'm looking to link these form submissions with an Act-On marketing list. There is a space on the form to add and Endpoint URL but not sure how I would retrieve this? Can ...

• I'm just getting started using the Act-On APIs. I've got to create and send template messages from templates that have dynamic content. I see that I can use the Send endpoint to specify a template ID, but I don't see how to supply the variables that will ...

• Hello: I'm looking to make use of the External API option in program flow, and I'd like to setup the process to submit data in an array, allowing for us to customize the fields sent in the future.  Is it possible to use variables in the custom field?  ...

• Hello - after you use the endpoint you referenced to find all your template IDs, then you can feed each message ID into the Get Message HTML Content endpoint to get the actual message for that particular ID. Hope that helps! ------------------------------ ...

• Hi there, You should be able to do this via the standard Send a message endpoint. Instead of using the "sendtoids" parameter, which takes lists, you can use "sendtorecids" instead and specify individual recipient records. The contact does need to exist ...

• Haha. Nevermind. I didn't save the changes. ------------------------------ Elijah Kleinsmith Digital Production at Sullivan Higdon and Sink, Newfangled ------------------------------