API & Developers

thumbnail image

WELCOME!

Join this group to talk about technical setup and configuration for Act-On.

Please note: Act-On does not review or respond to all messages. 

Latest Discussions

• Hi all! I hope you can help me out with this topic.  We are looking for a calculator tool, which has the possibility to connect (via API) with Act-On. We heared about Thrive quiz builder but that one does not connect with Act-On.  Thanks a lot in advance!  ...

• Hello, There is already a Support Ticket with the Act-On Team regarding this issue, but I was wondering if we are the only users who experience this. Maybe there is already an answer or solution somewhere on the Community! This is our current workflow: ...

• Hi Dani, Thanks for asking. The page you've referenced is the hub for our API documentation. If you're looking for something specific, let me know and I will try my best to locate an answer, but all of the available endpoints should be listed there. ...

• Hi Allen, Thanks for posting your comment. There are a few things that could cause that behavior. Can you clarify for me how you are searching ' for the specific information of that record'? Most commonly I see this when there are duplicate email addresses ...

• Hi  Anurag Tiwari, I'm not an expert in PHP, but I don't see any logic in your code setting the data format as json, which is a requirement for this endpoint. I was able to post a record using this code: I hope it helps. if not, can you include the ...

• Hi Madhuri, Currently the only way to create a segment using the API is with "mergespec" – you would need to upload the existing contacts in again using the API (making sure not to overwrite any data), then use the "createSegment" parameter to add them ...

• Update: I got it to work. ------------------------------ Luuk Ruijter London Roadshow Attendee, BCA Europe Limited ------------------------------

• Hi Graham - sorry for the delay in replying. Since opt-outs are an area with legal/legislative implications, Act-On doesn't allow bulk removal of opt-outs through the platform or the API. The only option to do it is through the Act-On platform on a per ...