API & Developers

thumbnail image

WELCOME!

Join this group to talk about technical setup and configuration for Act-On.

Please note: Act-On does not review or respond to all messages. 

Latest Discussions

• Hi all! I hope you can help me out with this topic.  We are looking for a calculator tool, which has the possibility to connect (via API) with Act-On. We heared about Thrive quiz builder but that one does not connect with Act-On.  Thanks a lot in advance!  ...

• Thanks Justin, I really appreciate the quick response. I'll forward this message to my client and have them contact your team(s) to enable the feature. The second part of your response suggests that even with the feature enabled, we will still need ...

• Hello, There is already a Support Ticket with the Act-On Team regarding this issue, but I was wondering if we are the only users who experience this. Maybe there is already an answer or solution somewhere on the Community! This is our current workflow: ...

• Hi Dani, Thanks for asking. The page you've referenced is the hub for our API documentation. If you're looking for something specific, let me know and I will try my best to locate an answer, but all of the available endpoints should be listed there. ...

• Hi Allen, Thanks for posting your comment. There are a few things that could cause that behavior. Can you clarify for me how you are searching ' for the specific information of that record'? Most commonly I see this when there are duplicate email addresses ...

• Hi  Anurag Tiwari, I'm not an expert in PHP, but I don't see any logic in your code setting the data format as json, which is a requirement for this endpoint. I was able to post a record using this code: I hope it helps. if not, can you include the ...

• Hi Madhuri, Currently the only way to create a segment using the API is with "mergespec" – you would need to upload the existing contacts in again using the API (making sure not to overwrite any data), then use the "createSegment" parameter to add them ...

• Update: I got it to work. ------------------------------ Luuk Ruijter London Roadshow Attendee, BCA Europe Limited ------------------------------