API & Developers

thumbnail image

WELCOME!

Join this group to talk about technical setup and configuration for Act-On.

Please note: Act-On does not review or respond to all messages. 

Latest Discussions

• Hi all! I hope you can help me out with this topic.  We are looking for a calculator tool, which has the possibility to connect (via API) with Act-On. We heared about Thrive quiz builder but that one does not connect with Act-On.  Thanks a lot in advance!  ...

• Melanie, Another option to take would be to contact Act-On's Professional Services team and they can offer assistance. Thanks  ------------------------------ Stu Nessel VP, Sales and Client Relationships, Tactical Marketing Automation ---------- ...

• Hi Steven, In some cases, this would happen if the date format in your segment query does not match the date format that's used in your Dynamics list. Could you take a look at the dates and see if they are the same, or if a different format would match ...

• looking at the documentation for the Message Report: https://developer.act-on.com/endpoint/get-message-report/ { "status" : "ok" , "sent" : 3236 , "delivered" : 0 , * "bounced" : 232 , "opened" : [ ...

• I would suggest contacting Professional Services for the help and guidance needed. ------------------------------ Stu Nessel VP, Sales and Client Relationships, Tactical Marketing Automation ------------------------------

• Jon, PSO has helped people with these obstacles. ------------------------------ Stu Nessel VP, Sales and Client Relationships, Tactical Marketing Automation ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Form ID

Hi Sadeem, There are ways to set up similar processes in Act-On, although they vary a bit from your desired implementation (and none of them involve the API). To get iterated numbers on form submissions, you'll want to run a list maintenance program ...

• Hello! I'm not sure if you have learned how to do this, but I have a process that I use for Google Fonts in my emails here in Act-On that I would love to share! Here is a screenshot of how I set up my Act-On Stationery. You will see the Google Font ...