API & Developers

thumbnail image

WELCOME!

Join this group to talk about technical setup and configuration for Act-On.

Please note: Act-On does not review or respond to all messages. 

Latest Discussions

• Hi all! I hope you can help me out with this topic.  We are looking for a calculator tool, which has the possibility to connect (via API) with Act-On. We heared about Thrive quiz builder but that one does not connect with Act-On.  Thanks a lot in advance!  ...

• Thank you Andrew for your reply. I appreciate the concerns regarding the IP being hit and the response did clear up the confusion regarding approval. From the correspondence that was shared with me between my client and the compliance department, it ...

• Sorry, wrong thread. ------------------------------ Graham Blandford ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Sugar CRM

Hi Mike, Thanks for reaching out. While you can't pull Opportunity data into Act-On via the API you can do so via the CRM Administration page in our app, located under Settings in the Left Navigation menu. From there, you can select from all available ...

• Apologies, not sure why so many, glad the problem was resolved. Regards ------------------------------ Tatiana Lea Learning Consultant, Act-On Software ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Column spacing

Hi @Barb Montanye I hope you have found an answer to your question however if not, I have created a short screencast on showing how to put padding between 2 columns. https://www.screencast.com/t/UhSicZ2orDx Regards Tatiana ------------------------------ ...

• Hello, There is already a Support Ticket with the Act-On Team regarding this issue, but I was wondering if we are the only users who experience this. Maybe there is already an answer or solution somewhere on the Community! This is our current workflow: ...

• Hi Dani, Thanks for asking. The page you've referenced is the hub for our API documentation. If you're looking for something specific, let me know and I will try my best to locate an answer, but all of the available endpoints should be listed there. ...