Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Hello, Act-On is a good partner with Sugar and have been provided early access to Sugar 8. We have enhanced our package to support version 8 and are currently testing it for both compatibility with v8 but also backwards compatibility. We are confident ...

• I agree, having the most current individuals that have passed the lead score threshold at the top of the list instead of navigating to the final page would be a better user experience. ------------------------------ Tami Nealy VP of Marketing, rSmart ...

• We would like to have the dynamic content feature of the e-mailcomposer available for the landingspage composer, so it's possible to show personalized content on landingspages when somebody is coockied.  ------------------------------ Marco van Wijngaarden ...

• When creating a segment based on user behaviour, it would be really useful to be able to create a segment: "at least X of these" besides the already present options "at least 1 of these" and "none of these". where X can be an input. Use case: One ...

2 people recommend this.
  • This is a feature I'd also like to see in a future release. ------------------------------ Thijs Krijger Binarytree SA ------------------------------

• Hi Sarah Further cookie pop-up issues are discussed in the thread here – may be of interest. ------------------------------ Sion Stedman Idox Software Ltd ------------------------------

1 person recommends this.
  • I agree with Simon that this would be a useful feature. We have some member's who are also in multiple instances. ------------------------------ Cindy Schifano Marketing Manager, MHA ------------------------------

• Hi Rachel Further contact management feature requests are discussed in the thread here – may be of interest. ------------------------------ Sion Stedman Idox Software Ltd ------------------------------