Community Home

Latest Discussions

• It would be great to modify or extend the domains of the "Not consumer E-mail address" validation on classic forms (like 163.com, aol.com, bellsouth.net, yahoo.com, gmail.com, ...). Many pleople are using local email providers of which Act-On is not aware, ...

• Our sales users need the Act On Anywhere tool to work on ipads please. ------------------------------ John Donald Manager, Sales & Marketing Automation Designs for Health ------------------------------

1 person recommends this.
  • Working with Act-On we've identified that when you import default forms with the Webex integration you can't edit the default messages ahead of time (accepted, denied, thanks for registering). It would be great to be able to edit these without having ...

• Hi Charity, Thank you for reaching out! My team at Act-On has recently been tasked with evaluating our native CRM integration and resolving persistent issues. We are still in the evaluation phase of this process but, once we've gotten our arms around ...

• This suggestion already exists in another thread but it would not allow me to post there. I don't understand why this has not been implemented yet- having the list column headings row stay visible while the rows below slide up underneath when scrolling ...

• Agree this would be nicer for SEO ------------------------------ Natasha Aidinyantz Digital Marketing Manager, GlobalSign, Inc. ------------------------------

• ​Second this ------------------------------ Paul Booyens Business Consultant, Progressive Casualty Insurance Company ------------------------------

• I'm hoping there's a way that admins can share the entire history of GoToWebinar webinars in Act-On. Currently, each Connector login can only show the webinar history from webinars tied to their login, but our company has multiple users with admin accounts ...