Community Home

Featured Discussion

• Maybe you have a complex business problem that, if solved, would make you a rock-star at work. Or perhaps you see a simple user interface change to the Act-On application that would make your day to day that much easier. In either case here are a few ...

1 person recommends this.
  • The new Community presents the Product team with an opportunity to rethink our process for collecting product feedback, developing corresponding projects and getting the best of them on the roadmap in a reasonable timeframe. Act-On users are clearly ...

• Welcome to the Feature Ideas & Enhancements forum! We in the Act-On Product team are very excited to take the process of customer-driven ideation to the next level and we will be doing it right here in the Feature Ideas & Enhancements forum. This area ...

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Login Options

It would be great to be able to choose what marketing network to login to, set a default network, and also have a path back to the parent network that is more visible than the little "MAIN" off to the top right. For example, right now I do most of my ...

• We also have issues with the bullet proof button in Outlook, so we have resorted to using a table cell instead. We also can't seem to figure out how to make certain changes stick in Outlook. For example, links always show up underlined, even if the underline ...

• I'd love to see a more mobile version of Act-On or an app. As far as functionality, simple edits to forms, landings pages, and email drafts or templates would be great, definitely would be nice to see reports on our various items, schedule/unschedule/reschedule/resend ...

• Of the list, the ones that stick out to me as the ones I'd like to see the soonest are... Create and deploy reusable fragments in messages Surface number of active contacts left and/or how many a given message is exceeding by Allow modifications ...

• Subfoldering would be fantastic, not just for media, but all content that we can currently categorize in folders. ------------------------------ Mary Anne Matos Marketing Administrative Assistant - Continuing Education, Johnson County Community College ...

• Quoting another Act-On user: "I just started using the Send Alert feature in the automated programs. My initial thought was great, I can notify sales when someone reaches a lead score, how awesome! However, as we started to receive the alerts, the ...

• Of the features listed, I'd love to see these ones come to fruition: Make shareable between parent and child accounts* Notifications for Landing Page visits Option to download Landing Page report to Excel Option to create custom URLs ...

• Of the features requested, here are a few that I would love to see: Multiple subscription management pages for different audiences Subscription Management preferences page that can be accessed directly (instead of via link in email) (maybe some ...