Product Discussions

thumbnail image

WELCOME!

Join this group to talk about the Act-On product.

• Learn about current functionality
  • Stay updated on the product roadmap
To send a feature suggestion for our Product team, click here.

More ways to learn:

Latest Discussions

• Good morning! Did you know that we've added a feature to alert Act-On account administrators when the Sugar connector fails due to invalid credentials, and that this functionality was already in place for Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics? I hope that ...

• I'm happy to say that we have recently released an enhancement and associated How-To guide in the community which should satisfy your need. The guide will walk you through the process of setting up a cookie consent message which matches your desired branding ...

• I'm happy to say that we have recently released an enhancement and associated How-To guide in the community which should satisfy your need. The guide will walk you through the process of setting up a cookie consent message which matches your desired branding ...

• I have a question about reporting in Data Studio. In the Grouping tab you can select to run a report pulling by Subscription Category. My problem is I don't know where to indicate which Subscription Category I want to get a report from. We have three ...

• Hello, I know Act-on links to all images in the content library. I sent out an email invite with a banner, but got the date wrong. If I edit the sent message will the banner image update? Thanks. ------------------------------ Michelle Dean Graphic ...

• In the case of wanting to remove a contact from your master list and any associated lists this contact is in, I add their email address to the opt out list. Also, when you perform the "remove bounces & opt-outs maintenance feature on a list, ...

• Hi, Looking at our automation email reports, under Program details > Program sources, there is a list of emails that were suppressed from entering the system. Some are hard bounces or bad emails which makes sense, but on others, the Reason column indicated ...

• Still don't know why when copying a List structure (i.e with segments but no records) we can't chose its destination, You have this ability when we upload images and in a couple of other places, this would seem to be a prime candidate as a global feature. ...