Product Discussions

thumbnail image

WELCOME!

Join this group to talk about the Act-On product.

• Learn about current functionality
  • Stay updated on the product roadmap
To send a feature suggestion for our Product team, click here.

More ways to learn:

Latest Discussions

• Good morning! Did you know that we've added a feature to alert Act-On account administrators when the Sugar connector fails due to invalid credentials, and that this functionality was already in place for Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics? I hope that ...

• I'm happy to say that we have recently released an enhancement and associated How-To guide in the community which should satisfy your need. The guide will walk you through the process of setting up a cookie consent message which matches your desired branding ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Is it a cookie?

Hi Danyelle, This is a great question! The Act-On application has two primary means of tracking users: the tracking beacon with the cookie placed on the users device, and the tracking pixel in emails. The tracking pixel is actually what you are looking ...

2 people recommend this.
  • I'm happy to say that we have recently released an enhancement and associated How-To guide in the community which should satisfy your need. The guide will walk you through the process of setting up a cookie consent message which matches your desired branding ...

• I have a question about reporting in Data Studio. In the Grouping tab you can select to run a report pulling by Subscription Category. My problem is I don't know where to indicate which Subscription Category I want to get a report from. We have three ...

• Hello, I know Act-on links to all images in the content library. I sent out an email invite with a banner, but got the date wrong. If I edit the sent message will the banner image update? Thanks. ------------------------------ Michelle Dean Graphic ...

• Hello, Does any of you know if there is a way to measure the effect of the social share icons in our emails? Other than see the number of clicks on the icons? Thank you in advance! ------------------------------ Ghislaine Berman Marketing ...

• Hello, For items under the content tab there's an option to list things in alphabetical order. But for marketing lists and segments, that option isn't there. It would really be helpful if we could sort segments alphabetically. A lot of my segments use ...

4 people recommend this.