Community Home

Latest Discussions

• I'm happy to say that we have recently released an enhancement and associated How-To guide in the community which should satisfy your need. The guide will walk you through the process of setting up a cookie consent message which matches your desired branding ...

• I'm happy to say that we have recently released an enhancement and associated How-To guide in the community which should satisfy your need. The guide will walk you through the process of setting up a cookie consent message which matches your desired branding ...

• Our team has compiled important GDPR information and posted it in the Act-On University. View the article here: GDPR FAQs This page covers many questions we have heard from customers. Please review it to get the most current information. If you ...

4 people recommend this.

• Hi @Veronica Blatt I'm happy to say that we have recently released an enhancement and associated How-To guide in the community which should satisfy your need. The guide will walk you through the process of setting up a cookie consent message which ...