Marketing Strategy & Best Practices

thumbnail image

WELCOME!

Join this group to discuss lead segmenting and scoring strategies, structuring campaigns and automated programs, effective email subject lines and more, deliverability and more. 

KEY RESOURCES
Marketing Automation Strategy Workshop
Deliverability Basics & Best Practices Course
Email Strategy Course

Latest Discussions

• First off - I'm not a lawyer. Below is a decent article on the subject of GDPR for US companies. Here's an excerpt: If you use Google Adwords and a French resident stumbles upon your webpage, the GDPR likely would not apply to the company solely on ...

• Hi @Danyelle Dellolio , If you do not directly tell your marketing list to push to your CRM(by syncing the list), that contact would only live in Act-On. ​ I would suggest that you sync the list with your CRM to add that contact to your CRM, so that ...

• Hello,  I would like the campaign member status in my Salesforce campaign to be updated automatically with the results (i.e. opened/clicked/bounced/Unsubscribed) after an email has been sent via Act-On.  I tried to build a program but it didn't really ...

• Hi Cédric,  You can send emails to your database if you have the consent from each contact - with a time stamp. Otherwise you can just delete them. The best way is probably to collect their consent before May 25th.  As for sales prospection, that's one ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi John, It depends on what you count as a conversion but let's say you are counting it as a final click on a button (ie Submit for B2B or Buy for B2C). You could use Google Tag Manager to track clicks on the button and feed the data into GA so you could ...

• Does anyone know if we need to implement GDPR specs if our brand only markets within the USA and Canada? We do not market to Europe. However, I do see a few email addresses on our list in the UK. If some one randomly signs up from Europe does that mean ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Thank you very much Leah and Troy for your detailed answers. Awesome. I will let you know once we'll have connected our 2nd Act-On instance with our Salesforce. Have a great day ! Cheers Cédric ------------------------------ Cedric Brun Head of Marketing ...

• Hi Carol Which cookie mode is your Act-On account set to? This process relies on the account being in 'Standard' cookie mode. If it is in 'Opt In with Opt Out' mode, that means a person's visits will only be recorded if they opt in. Depending on the ...