Marketing Strategy & Best Practices

thumbnail image

WELCOME!

Join this group to discuss how you use Act-On to achieve your marketing goals.

• Lead segmenting and scoring strategies
  • Structuring campaigns and automated programs
  • ... and more
Please note: Act-On does not review or respond to all messages. 

More ways to learn:

Latest Discussions

• Hello Everyone, Has anyone set up a Form Submission event in GTM for Act-On forms that are embedded on your website or landing page? I am having trouble getting the event to fire and I know in the past GTM has been finicky with certain types of forms.   ...

• Profile Picture

footer background

Does anyone know how to insert a footer background? It appears that you can add a header background but not footer?? See below. Do I just need to build a section instead of an actual footer so I can add a background color? ------------------------------ ...

• Hello, I've created a Master List in Act-On that is made up of our CRM Marketing lists, form submission lists etc. I did this using list maintenance programs that are set up to copy members of these lists to the master list. While that all works great, ...

• Hello, We have a class registration form on our website where people can pick from a drop-down list of classes they want to take. I would like to send a confirmation email to the form submitter that contains the information they provided in the form (similar ...

• I've got a form using conditional logic for the countries (to show an opt-in and be GDPR compliant) and users that choose any of those countries still show up in SalesForce but not in the campaign that I have the form set to push entries to (static, not ...

• Hi Act-On Users!  I am a member of several marketing meet-ups in Portland but am curious to learn what the hot marketing meet-ups are in your area. Would love to hear from you. Thanks!  Melissa ------------------------------ Melissa Tatham ------- ...

• I recently started an automated program and noticed an image link was missing from several emails in the campaign. I don't know how this happened as the image is still in my content library. I was wondering if stopping the program to fix this would cause ...

• Hello! I was wondering if anyone is currently using the Advanced Social Media Module (aka Oktopost) offered through Act-on. I'd love to hear people's experience using it, if you've used another social media management software in the past and how it ...

1 person recommends this.